Friday, April 2, 2010

crying out in the darkness

i swear i almost cried at the end of the church service this evening. i happened to be so focused on it, and as the lights went out one by one, i felt that sorrow of death creeping in. finally all the lights were out to represent Jesus' death, and we sat there in darkness, and i felt like i might cry, thinking about it.

at the earlier service i took part in carrying a big wooden cross around. the weight made me think of the burden Jesus had to bear.

i must say i'm really curious about the bible because it's one of those things where i try to separate truth from fiction. where i find myself unable to believe everything. well, for one thing, i automatically think of evolution.
but i don't want to get into all that.
i'm not into debating religion, even with myself. i just don't see the point.


in other news, ha, i put myself into a sort of trance today.
trance-meditation-chakra energization-thing.
i was working on bring energy to my chakras and purifying them, so to speak. i find i am quite good at this at certain times and it is well worth the effort.
you all can think i'm a messed up, maybe, for what i see, but i'll mention bits of my experience here.
i visted this place i only know as the golden temple. there we are all disciples of nameless beings. i cannot say for sure if they are gods, spirits, what. but they are the teachers of the temple. they wear white and i am never able to look at their faces.
today, however, i made a discovery. the back wall in this temple is like a mirror, made of a fluid, silvery substance. one is able to pass through the mirror to the void of memories and truth.
there i danced, in a trance even within the boundaries of my own mind. i could see my reflection in the mirror, but it wasn't me as i am in this life.

in these times i feel like i'm reaching very deep into myself, tapping into rarely used resources. it is an interesting feeling. i always come out feeling very relaxed and my energy is always free-flowing but well-controlled.

it's like visiting my happy place, so to speak.
but the golden temple is special to me. it is a most sacred place of learning.
and safety and peace.

i am thankful for written letters. i just think writing letters to people and getting letters back is a cool thing. and highly underrated.
i am also think for my discipline in being able to focus and relax enough to meditate like i can. it's something that really helps me.

i'd love to here about any metaphysical or spiritual experiences anyone would like to share with me. if anyone is willing.

all my love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment