Sunday, August 29, 2010

Where's your gavel? Your jury?

What's my offense this time?



I can't freaking believe it. Another whole blog deleted just like that. It's pissing me off. I get close to finishing and then it all gets deleted.


Basically, i'm hurting all over again because I put my heart on the line and trusted someone again. Someone I should've been wary of. Someone I should've pushed away at the start.

I keep letting people in only for them to crush me more.

I just wanted it so much though. I wanted to be happy again. And I was.
Until he just ditched me out of the blue.

I didn't even see it coming.
Nothing happened. i did nothing. he did nothing. and then he disappeared.

i definitely have no respect for someone who doesn't even have the guts to say anything to me. that's just plain rude. and really mean, in this particular case.
not to mention, really hurtful.
ow. ow.

I should've seen it coming. But I just couldn't help myself.
But now I know he isn't worth my time.

So much for that. I'm pretty pissed and sad, and I'm still so confused because I still haven't been given any explanation to all this shit going on.

I still want to know why. But I guess, chances are, I'll never find out.

I just don't get how people can go and treat me like crap when I treat them with such kindness, respect, and love, to the best of my ability.

stupid people, i guess.

it's just hard though. hard for me. I keep giving in and getting hurt. over and over.
ow.

i want so much to really trust people again. but i keep getting all these lies and all this hate directed at me and blame and blah blah blah. people can be so mean.

something i'll never understand.

with all my heart,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment