Thursday, January 13, 2011

o love, o sweetest love of mine

O, how my heart
doth leap for my love
O, how the sun
doth shine above

forgive my follies
forsake me not
retreat from sorrows
for joy you sought

O, how the stars
doth shine for us
O, how thy love
feel e'er wondrous

dream in whispers
feel the dawn
know the promise
of joy once gone

O, how today
doth gleam in my eyes
O, how my love
doth bring the sunrise


---------------------------

so...

life. i don't know. my love never ceases to amaze me, never ceases to bring even more to all of this. so much more. it only gets better. every day. i am amazed. this is so...amazing. words cannot truly describe how i feel. i never felt like this before. not like this.
this is so much greater. i do not know how to tell other people how i feel about him. i do not know how to explain what i feel, deep down. what i feel about all of this.

i am thinking.
i am thinking there is something greater out there than you and me. something greaters than the earth, the oceans, the sky, the stars.

i am thinking the most amazing things can happen when you least expect them to.
i am thinking the greatest things can appear in the places you least expect them to.
the most extraordinary people can be found in the most ordinary places.

i am glad i am an artist. glad i am a poet. glad that i am me. i am who i am. for otherwise, this certainly would not be.

and i am so thankful. forever and ever.

and i am so happy. and sometimes not as happy, but still quite happy.

and every time i am sad and alone and feel like sliding all i do is think of him and somehow am filled with so much strength that avoiding bad things seems so easy.

happy birthday love. you are so sweet.

i am going to go swim in the stars now and dream of the eyes that capture my heart every time. that is what i will do now.

all my love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment