Tuesday, May 18, 2010

this is something i randomly found that "i" wrote, and don't remember writing. i find things like this sometimes. i've recreated the way it looked on paper as best as i can in type, the different sizes and types of handwriting.
whether it's several people, or just my mind playing tricks on me, well, i can't say.
but here it is:

(Multiples). I have myself...weird word. But I am Holly. Holly anyway, so it's Holly, Jenny, Kira, Rabbit, Heather, Charlotte, Raine, Yuki, and more we've noticed so far. There are more. I know.
////// persons all in one body. One gets a trapped feeling. Maybe that's where this suffocating feeling comes from. I always feel like I can't breathe.
We like Holly. She flows better.


FLows. Flowers. I like them.

This is confusing. I can't seem to stick. I go by Heather, but I often feel weir about it. I don't know if I'm really "Heather" or not.
I tend to think that none of us is the original. The origin is lost. Even I, knowing more than others, don't know for certain, but I'm pretty damn sure the origin is lost. A lost cause.

LOST.

I get scared alot. Or nervous. Worried that this is too much for us to handle.
Here I am in free-flow. Or we? Ha. We ~whee~ Idk. Lawl. Ha ha. I do flow nice, I guess. I can't decide on Holly or Jenny though. But anyway, mostly I'm afraid that nobody will believe me.


I hear them talking inside me, inside my head. I struggle for control. Afterall, who is best? I don't know what to do. I'm tired. I like Holly though. And Yuki is nice, too. I think I'm too much of nothing. Yet, I seem to be in control most often.

Ugh. I'm confused. What the heck? This pen is weird. Makes me write bigger. or something like that.

More later. i need to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment