Friday, December 10, 2010

as the story goes

i don't want to be perfect.
i want to be me.
because that's who i should be.
and that's who i am when he loves me.
and i wouldn't have it any other way.


i am really, really happy. and i have a really, really good feeling this is going to last for quite a while.

i am finally breaking through the surface a little and breathing in a breath of fresh air and it's wonderful. i love it.

i am not so stressed. i am finding my own way of letting go and not being so obsessed with being perfect and organized 24/7 and etc etc.
i no longer freak out when i miss a few questions on a test. i no longer get overly anxious about finding out what i got on a test.

now if i could just find a way to relieve some of the physical pain i'd be good to go.

i am happy.
seriously.
like super amazing awesome yes i know i'm cool yes.

i am dancing through the streets and singing at the top of my lungs and not caring if anyone heres and i smile at everyone i see and it feels so good.

i thought about it, and it was good.

i mean, what more could i ask for?
i have two more months left of school.
then i take my cert test and if i pass i'll be certified.
i've already been looking around for a job a bit.

it's totally cool.
i'm excited.
i'm excited about the rest of my life!
I can't wait!

love you all,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment