Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"it's just some form of neurosis."

...to quote a friend.

so my certification test is today. i am nervous. confident in my ability to pass, but nervous because i'm always nervous about things that are really important to me.

i'll be sure to let everyone know when i get my results back (i'm not sure how long it takes before they send them out or notify me of whatever).

oh...formspring. for those of you who may not be aware, formspring is a website for people to ask other people questions, especially anonymously.

that being said, someone (since i'm pretty sure it's all the same person) keeps calling me a slut/whore/etc through the site anonymously. oh, and then this morning i checked it to find this, word for word: "go die, k thanks" which i had to laugh at. i have a feeling i know who it might be. but honestly, if someone doesn't even have the guts to tell me who they are if they are going to say such things, i don't really give a shit. oh, the cowards of the world. if anything, it's amusing and i rather enjoy this whole situation. if only they knew that all they're doing is giving me something laugh at...

i have little else to report. still working on getting a job.

i have friends now though. that live close by. finally, i have people to hang out with.

as for my relationship....i just don't even want to go there. too complicated to try at the moment.

i'm sad, but i gotta keep moving on, you know?

c'est la vie or some shit, haha.

i'm wishing you all the best in your adventures.

all my love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment