Friday, June 11, 2010

traumatic experiences

i'll get to my trip later.

today was...eventful. but not all in a good way.

long story short...my father was mowing the grass down at my grandparent's farm.
and he ran over a cat. i went to go see what was up and i saw the cat...and the blood. basically cut off one of its legs and cut up its tail. the cat will probably die.
and yes, i did cry.
see, i i knew i wasn't really capable of being a vet. i get too choked up over seeing animals that are really hurt. or dying. or dead.
yep.
and i can't get it out of my mind. so i thought i'd mention it here.

on a lighter note, i got to see little baby kitties today, which always brightens my mood. too bad it got ruined by the other stuff, but it's okay. i just needed to get that out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment