Tuesday, May 17, 2011

a fragile shadow in a dark, dark world

flood my ears with song, let me escape the moronic devil, he who rules over my pathetic prison cell. my flowers fail to bloom, buds turning black in the face of uncertain doom, and the window leaves little in the way of dreaming.

home is a nightmare, a hole where i am sinking fast into the earth without a hand to pull me out again. the ghosts are seeping into my veins and i feel them feeding like parasites at the base of my skull.

my shining star, my guardian angel, too far to reach me, sends love for all these tears. but these words i barely feel as my own voice slowly fades away. i try to speak again, but my thoughts are drowned by the beast itself.

there was never any hope to begin with. i was always too naive.

No comments:

Post a Comment