Thursday, February 17, 2011

somewhere i belong

it would seem that my life may be changing in a big(ish?) sort of way in the near(ish) future.

no, i won't answer any questions how or why or what exactly yet, but i will keep people informed and explain once i know for sure and have a better idea when and such, and i am hoping that any people with concern who i shall be informing will accept the fact that i can make my own choices and i take responsibility for them and whatever happens i will do what i think will make me happiest and i hope that is enough for other people who care about me.

it's stressful enough that i'm worried about people's reactions, but would be so much worse if i am hit with a barrage of questions and comments making it seem like i'm making a huge mistake or being stupid/naive/etc because i kind of expect that stuff but i also expect there to be understanding in what will happen because it isn't like other people not directly involved in the situation will really be able to change my mind.

i know it's probably not the best to say this right now, but i wanted to just say that my life IS going to be changing fairly soon but for me it will be a happy change and i hope other people can just be supportive of my choices.

i need a little bit more info and such before actually telling anyone, but i will be sure to inform people when i know enough. you will be informed probably more directly through email or something before i say anything here.

all my love,
Heather

all my love,

1 comment:

  1. GO! GO! GO! It's your life and you are an adult and you are entitled to go and find what makes you happy. When you are happy, I am happy. It really is that simple. As soon as you leave the grip of your current landlord you will finally be completely free from any control, well, except for the government and school loans and taxes and stuff. It's not our job anymore to direct your life just as it's not our job to be your rescuer. Go live some life and learn to deal with what it gives you, good and bad. Keep me in the loop. Love you bunches

    ReplyDelete